Translate

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Mexican Men. How do their brains work anyway?

There has been a lot of talk in the news recently about legalizing marijuana.  This is happening in Canada (and British Columbia where I'm from) that I know of, and I'm sure, many other countries.  This discussion has now even reached as far south as Mexico.  You may ask, what does legalizing pot have to do with perverts?  Well let me explain.

A discussion on the pot topic was posted on Facebook here this weekend by a young Mexican gentleman.  His post was basically writing off the pot discussion as a waste of time, because he knew of other more important things that needed to be changed in Mexico.  I think this fellow may have been in his mid-twenties.

His suggestion was instead of all this talk about marijuana, we should be discussing the legalization of things much closer to the hearts of Mexican men.  And that is:  lowering the legal age from 18 years old to 16 years old.  Now I'm sure you can understand just what he was getting at.  On top of that, other males posted that they agreed wholeheartedly with his suggestion.

I have a daughter only five years older than this new proposed legal age, and my granddaughter is half way there already.  I don't know, but I think many of these Mexican men should start thinking with other parts of their anatomy.  Don't you?  I wonder if one day, after living here for a few years, I'll start thinking the same way?  Naaaaahhhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment