Translate

Thursday, April 20, 2017

Oh, Please come back Canada.

If I believe that the age of sexual consent should NOT be lowered from 18 (or 16 in some cases) to 9, if I believe that women are worth more than 1/2 of men, if I believe that gays should NOT be thrown off roofs, if I believe a raped woman DOES NOT require 4 witnesses to prove her case, if I believe that dogs and pigs are NOT disgusting and should NOT be killed, if I believe that all Jews and Christians should NOT be killed, if I believe that anyone that slanders my god/prophet should NOT be killed, if I believe that anyone that wants to leave my religion should NOT be killed, if I believe that if my daughter dishonors me, I CANNOT kill her, if I believe that criminals CANNOT just walk across our border, then yes, I am a racist and possibly an Islamophobe. 

I believe in a Canada that my forefathers fought for, and the laws and cultures that have been established here for hundreds of years, not in a weak government that will change these laws at the drop of a hat (against their own citizens), and give our hard-earned tax dollars to foreign countries that potentially have the ability to be richer than Canada. I believe in a Canada where the RCMP are not bellboys and actually solve crimes, where the Armed Forces protect the people, not the corrupt government, and where citizens can speak their minds without fear of being arrested.

Call me old-fashioned, but I believe our arrogant governments have lost touch with who they are working for - their citizens, and if they don't realize their error soon, they will become obsolete.

No comments:

Post a Comment